Three days of driving and fun are waiting for you
Registrations are open until April 30th, 2019. Registrations will be closed if the maximum number of admitted cars will be reached. Potential exceptions will be evaluated case by case.
* Participation fee is per person in a single room or for a two people crew in a twin/double room: Alfa Brera Privilege Owners Club 2019 card possessors will benefit of a 20% discount. The discount could be extended to a partner in the same car.
* Non-members can submit a registration request by paying the annual membership fee of €35 (not included in the above rate). The registration request must be submitted by completing this form. The final payment of the membership fee is a prerequisite for the acceptance of the registration for the Event.
* For personalized quotations (Extra Comfort Rooms or extra services) or to report additional joiners: please contact email@example.com
REQUISITES AND REGULATIONS
Art.1 - ALLOWED VEHICLES AND NUMBER OF ADMITTED PARTICIPANTS
The following cars are admitted to the Touring Cup 2019:
- Alfa Brera mod. 939 (All versions)
- Alfa Spider mod. 939 (All versions)
- Other Alfa Romeo models (historical cars only registered before 1981)
The 2019 Edition is reserved to a limited number of participants as follows (exceptions will be evaluated by the organization on a case-by-case basis).
- Alfa Brera mod. 939 (Maximum 40 cars)
- Other Alfa Romeo models (Maximum 10 cars)
Art.2 - TYPES OF REGISTRATION
There are two types of participants:
- Tourers: Tourers take part in the event by following the organization car. The crew can be formed by the driver only. Overtaking is not allowed. In case of emergencies, they must follow route and stops of the leading car.
- Cup Official Crews: Crews are necessarily composed by a driver and a navigator. They start individually at 1 minute distance, they can't overtake the participant who started before them, they can stop freely and they can get driving instructions through the Road-book provided by the Organization on Friday morning. They participate at the leg prizes using the app for mobile devices Touring Cup Pro.
Art.3 - REGISTRATION
To send your registration request to the Brera Touring Cup 2019 event, you must fill in, complete in all its parts and then send the registration form. An email will be sent to the address provided for confirmation of receipt within 72 hours. The submission of the registration request does not imply automatic acceptance. A second email will be sent with all the payment information (deposit and final payment) which are binding for the participation.
NOTE: Since the participation in the Touring Cup as an Official Crew involves reading a Roadbook and other support tools, it is NECESSARY, for safety reasons and to actively participate to the Event, to register a crew of at least two people (Driver + Navigator). Anyone wishing to participate individually is allowed to follow the itinerary following the other cars (Tourer) but it is excluded from the Touring Cup classification and can not participate in the final symbolic award ceremony.
- Deposit: At the same time as sending the registration request it is necessary to pay a deposit of € 50 per member.
- Down payment: by March 30th, 2019 it is necessary to pay a deposit of € 100 per member. The down payment can be optionally paid together with the deposit during the registration.
- Final payment: by April 30th, 2019 the payment must be settled.
Art.4 - CANCELLATION POLICIES
It is possible to request to cancel the registration to the Event until April 1st, 2019. The following rules will apply to the registration fees already paid:
- Deposit: non-refundable
- Registration fees already paid:
-Full refund for cancellations received before April 1st, 2019
-50% refund for cancellations received before April 30th, 2019
-No refunds for cancellations received after April 30th, 2019
In case the Event will be cancelled by the organizers for organizational reasons or for circumstances beyond one's control, the paid fees will be 100% refunded regardless of the cancellation date.
Art.5 - TERMS OF PAYMENT
Registration fees must be payed by bank transfer to:
IBAN: CH78 0900 0000 9114 7301 6
Bank: PostFinance AG
Account Holder: Alfa Brera Privilege Owners Club
Address: Kloten, Zurigo
Reason: “YOUR NAME, Touring Cup 2019 registration
Art. 3 - REGULATIONS
Participation in the event involves the commitment of each participant to know the Rules of Conduct. The 2019 Edition regulation is downloadable at the link below.
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDE
1 - ADMITTANCE
Participation at the Touring Cup 2019, three days all-inclusive.
2 - WELCOME KIT
Includes Dashboards, Car Identification Numbers, Plates, Road-book, free App for Android or Apple devices downloadable from Google Play or Apple Store, an exclusive gadget branded Brera Touring Cup 2019, Sponsors gifts, individual badge of participation for Tourers and Cup Official Crews, Card with participation stamps for the Touring Cup 2019 Edition.
3 - CATERING
- Open Bar, Soft Lunch on Friday 24th
- Welcome Cocktail and Dinner on Friday 24th at Restaurant Hotel Paradiso *** in Asiago
- Lunch on Saturday 25th at Restaurant Hotel Al Pelmo *** in Pieve di Cadore
- Welcome Cocktail and Gala Dinner on Saturday 25th at Hotel Kompass **** in Kranjska Gora (Slovenia).
- 1 bottle of water (0.5 lt.) per participant at each Leg departure or on request.
4 - HOSPITALITY
- City squares and streets with access to the main destination routes reserved for the event
- Overnight stay on Friday 24th at Hotel Paradiso *** in Asiago, including accommodation in double room or double room for single use, free WiFi connection, reserved parking space, breakfast.
- Overnight stay on Saturday 25th at Hotel Kompass **** in Kranjska Gora (Slovenia), including accommodation in double room or double room for single use, free WiFi connection, reserved parking space, breakfast.
5 - AWARDS
- Award plate for the best Foreign Crew (non-Italian)
- Award plate for Tour of the Dolomites winning Crew
- Award plate for Cup of Wishes winning Crew
- Award plate for Elegance Contest winning Crew
- Award plate for Photography Contest winning Crew
- Brera Touring Cup trophy for first, second and third place Crews